“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Getting Old

I've woken up with a stinking hangover.

As I've gotten older, they've gotten worse and it takes me pretty much the whole day to get over a night of drinking. Which is probably why I don't drink as much anymore!

Because now I have to head out to my Japanese class and as much as I wanna cancel, they don't come cheap and I don't wanna lose the money!

I had my old flatmate come over last night. He's heading out to New Zealand on Thursday after a whopping 15 years in Japan. How crazy is that? I'm well chuffed though because I'm hitting up New Zealand for Xmas and New Year so I'm hoping I can grab a few place to stay! HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: