“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 25 September 2011

Oooohhhh New Interface!!

Ooohhh I am absolutely loving the new interface on blogspot.com.

Still trying to work my way around it, but it's looking good.

You know what - I started today with true, genuine intentions of going to the gym. I SWEAR. I didn't meet my girl for okonomiyaki because I wanted to come home, get changed and then head straight out.

LOL!

I got home earlier than I anticipated and thought that I'd just lie down for 10 mins. Man, my bed felt so good and I've had a long, horrid week - the minute I put my head down, I knew I wasn't going anywhere! LMAO!

It feels nice to be just kicking back and doing nothing. But I'm not gonna lie - the guilt I'm feeling about not going is makign me feel really awful! Not just because I'm getting bigger by the day, but because that place ain't cheap!! With my record this month standing at only twice, it works out that I'm paying like a whopping 6,000yen a time!


But I swear down, that is gonna change next week. I'm just glad that this week is over. Not sure why, but it's been really tough for me and I've been finding it hard to get my genki on.

No joke - I am DYING for a holiday. I know I only went away in July but that feels like a lifetime ago!! I just so badly wanna kick back and have time for me - something which I should get more of next month with my reduced schedule.


I can't wait!!


xoxo


No comments: