“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 4 September 2011

Gomen!!

OMG I haven't written anything for weeks. Too much stuff and too much drama has been going on.

Firstly - how the hell is it September already?! Before you know it we're gonna be hitting 2012. What a year it's been and the craziness just seems to keep on coming and following me around.

I don't even know where to start - I don't even think I want to go into everything to be honest. A select few people know that I've had a very difficult week - what I thought was a simple situation got over-analyzed by friends which then led to the police being involved which then turned into me being freaked out by everyone's reaction....and then really getting worried by unsensitive and alarming police advice.

For the first half of the week I had to get my male friends over to stay with me. Then I snapped back to reality, thought the whole thing was ridiculous....although I didn't wanna totally disregard the police's advice, I sent my friends home and was just extra cautious.

For the time being, I've decided that it was a situation escalated out of control, made worse by police presence in my house. It seems to be over but I'm still gonna be keeping my ears and eyes peeled for the next week anyway just to make sure.

Thanks for those who supported me this week - it all seems silly now but you know - better safe than sorry, right?

xoxo

No comments: