“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 11 September 2011

Tchau Tchau Picnic!

This weekend hasn't even finished but I'm already so excited for next weekend!

I'll be reunited with my ladies for the final time in Japan for a picnic to see them off to pastures new! One is heading back to South Africa and the other is moving to Brazil. =( I'm sad but I can still look at the bright side and know that I will see them again. You know my heart is in Brazil and even though I've never been to SA, I knwo about 6 people there so that's killing....6 birds with one stone! HAHA!

It's been over a year since we've all been together in the same place at the same time so I'm super pumped. I'm just hoping that this weather doesn't go all crazy again and we'll have to come up with a plan B!

Can't wait to see you ladies!!

Beijos.

xoxo

No comments: