“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 29 September 2011

Scary

Over the last couple of weeks, my horoscope has been scarily accurate.

I only ever read it at the end of the day - I'm not like an avid believer or anything but I just like to see how things pan out. 

So what has been the topic over the last couple of weeks?

My happiness.

Since I've been in Tokyo, I've had 8 - soon to be 9 - female friends leave. That's actually a lot in just 2 years!! It's been making me think a lot that I need to make some kind of concrete plan about what I'm planning to do here.

And then I realised that making any kind of concrete plan until I've achieved my goal is just not gonna work because it all boils down to that.

So what do I need to do?

Cut back and focus on that goal.

And that's exactly what I'm doing.

xoxo

No comments: