“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 2 October 2011

TV

I have so gotten back into the flow of watching TV to relax. It's really nice to get back home and when you're just feeling really knackered, to kick back and watch TV.

You all know that I've been slightly obsessed with ANTM as of late. It's just a constant reminder that beauty really isn't enough to make it all the way.

And of course, the new season of Gossip Girl was aired last week with promise of being a seriously juicy season.

Then there's Grey's Anatomy, which I just LOVE. Just makes me happy that I don't have THAT much drama in my own life. There may be a hell of a lot of drama but it's allll good compared to all that other crap that's going on! HAHA!

Tomorrow is a new day. I figured if I could look at it as a kind of new start and just put the stuff that's been bothering me so much a work behind me, then it might be easier to deal with it and move forward. Of course, easier said than done.

I'm trying to work it out now but I'm not sure that it's gonna get anywhere. We'll see though.

xoxo

No comments: