“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 13 October 2011

Even Madder!!

You know what, yeah...

I went to bed at 10.30pm last night.

10.30!!!!

My theory was that today I was supposed to work a split shift and study in the middle. It would be a longer day than usual, so I figured if I went to bed super early, then I'd be all set and ready to go.

I got woken up at like 3.30am by some commotion going on outside which really pissed me off. I got up to look out of the window and I suddenly was overcome by a wave of nausea. Thinking it was just because I was tired and up to early, I got back into bed. But you know me - super light sleeper. It took me AGES to get off again.

When my alarm went off at 5.15am I felt absolutely awful. Dry retching and nauseous as hell. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! I got into the shower but when I came out, I was feeling light headed...and then it was all over. I'll spare you the details.

My stomach still hurts. It feels like it's just full of acid and lying down seems to make it worse. So I've had to spend the day trying to sleep sitting up which, of course, totally didn't work.

Why today?!?! When I had so much study that I wanted to do.

So annoyed! 

It just goes to show that going to bed early is definitely NOT good for your health!!

xoxo

No comments: