“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween

Am I the only one that has absolutely ZERO interest in Halloween?

If it wasn't for all the decorations and pictures up on Facebook, I probably wouldn't have even acknowledged that it was Halloween.

All I can think about when I think about the 31st October is "WOW - I can't believe we're in November already!!"

Absolutely crazy.

Only a month to go until the JLPT. A lot can happen in a month and I'm so determined to put my mind to it. I'm still feeling so tired with work - it always seems to be one thing after another - this holiday in December will be very, VERY welcomed. 

Still so much of the world to see and not enough time (or money) to do it. I'm on the verge of booking my flight to Hawaii...but it's like nerves keep getting in the way. Am I doing the right thing?! And then the other half of me is telling myself to just GO FOR IT and see what happens. 

Don't you just love listening to the little devil on your shoulder sometimes!!

xoxo

No comments: