“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 23 October 2011

Nom Nom

It was so weird today.

I was at work and I suddenly became completely overcome by this mammoth craving for a double cheeseburger from MacDonalds.

WHAT?!

i know - it was so weird. I literally could not stop thinking about it for hours! When my shift was up, I went to an appointment and then was impatient as hell on the train ride back home. When I got to Nakano-sakaue, I was on the verge on running to Maccy D's.

And then when I got in there....I ended up ordering a Big Mac!

Huh?!

I don't even like Big Mac's! I don't know what I did that for! And then I realised I wasn't even that hungry and made a half arse attempt to eat the chips. Of course I scoffed the lot, but I left very dissatisfied!

HAHA!

What was that all about?!

xoxo

No comments: