“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 31 October 2011

Uff What A Day

Such busy and exhausting day today.

I worked solidly from 7am-1pm, with no break...and no breakfast.

Then when I was done, it was straight to my Japanese lesson - I was running late, so I had no time for lunch either.

I got home about 5pm and just had time to pick something up from the conbini before I had to get down and prepare for my private class this evening. I hate that my girl smokes so much - it means that we always sit in the smoking section and I always end up reeking. And I only washed my hair this morning! >_<

Now I'm back home and absolutely knackered. I had to prepare for a presentation that I have tomorrow, so I couldn't even kick back and relax. Now it's nearly 10.30pm and if I knew I wouldn't wake up at some stupid time in the morning, then I would go straight to bed. 

No day off this week either....just makes those 2 days off that I have next week even more special!

xoxo

No comments: