“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 19 October 2011

*Rubbing Eyes*

I couldn't get up for the life of me this morning.

I got a mail and heard my flatmate clambering around which woke me up at 7am. My alarm was set for 8.30 but when it went off, I just rolled back over and went back to sleep. When I woke up it was 10.

I probably would have made more of an effort to get up and go to the gym, but when I realised that I hadn't washed my swimming costume - well, that made the whole thing redundant! LOL! So I just hung out and made a half arsed attempt to do my Japanese homework before heading out to my class in the afternoon. Not before knocking back an energy drink though!

Really productive class - it was like a mammoth review JLPT style of all the N3 grammar that I caught up on. Smashed it - another sign that I definitely made the right decision to take N2 this year. even though I haven't studied for it, I know that taking N3 would be a waste of time. It doesn't mean anything either. 

I feel like I could sleep for a week.

xoxo

No comments: