“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Progress, Progress

I am super chuffed at the progress I'm making with my Japanese study.

I told you before that when I applied to take N2, I had tried the past exam and got 48%.

The other day, I tried the same exam again and got a whopping 72%!!!!!! 

I was so shocked I had to check my score 3 times!

And again, I didn't answer anything that I didn't know the answer to - which is why the result stunned me. 

The weird thing about it - and what is stumping my Japanese teachers - is that when I'm looking at each grammar point or kanji on it's own, I don't have a clue. Put it in context and I'm all over it. Weird huh?

Regardless of the score I get this year, I'm still gonna take it again next year.

Good stuff!

xoxo

No comments: