“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 18 February 2012

2 Weeks To Go!

This time in two weeks, I'm gonna be packed up and heading back to Japan.

=(

I can't believe I'm halfway through the course already. So many people told me that it would be the hardest thing I've ever done, I read all over the internet that it's just stressful and crazy.

Bullshit.

It's not EASY by all means but it's no way near as bad as people make out. I don't know if it's coz I went straight from work to the course instead of coming from travelling around for ages, but the long days don't bother me, the workload doesn't bother me....well, it's pretty much quadrupled over the next week so it's gonna be a busy one, but there is time to go out and socialize.

Which brings me to my next surprise.

I was not expecting to meet such great people on this course. I wasn't expecting to really make any friends. I thought it would be full....well, I won't say anything, but there's a core group of 4 of us and we have become insanely close and are already planning a reunion in Japan in May.

=)

I had my mid-course tutorial this week and I'm smashing the hell outta this course!!! I've been told to aim for a Pass A (only 4% of people get them) - they told me I probably won't get it, but if I aim that high, then I should be leaving with a Pass B. A much better result than I was expecting. After 4.5 years of teaching, I have received the validation that I am actually effing amazing at my job!!!! LOL!!!!

It's gonna be weird going back to Tokyo after this. 

xoxo

No comments: