“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 17 July 2013

I'm Coming Home!!!!!

Nnnnnyyyaaaaaa!!!!

I am SUPER excited!

I've just booked a flight....

....BACK TO THE UK FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

Woop woop! (^0^)

I haven't been back to the UK for Christmas for 6 years! Every year, I've opted to spend Christmas in the sun and that really has been amazing. The last two times I've been back to the UK have been in the summer, and whilst a British summer is beautiful, I really want to spend Christmas and New Year back in London this year.

First awesome thing I'm excited about:

CHRISTMAS DINNER!!!!

OMG and helping my mum cook it!! I can't wait to gorge on all the copious amounts on chocolate, cake and booze! And SAUSAGE ROLLS!

Second awesome thing I'm excited about:

EFFING SALES SHOPPING ON OXFORD STREET!!!!

Think I might have to purchase extra luggage in advance for this one! I always end up paying for an overweight bag....I may as well just pay for 2 suitcases - the price is the same anyway! And that means I'll be able to bring back 46 kilos of awesome clothes, bags, shoes...and more importantly...FOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!

People who say British food is shit have no idea what they're talking about!

Third awesome thing I'm excited about:

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ON OXFORD STREET!!!!

I absolutely LOVE the colours of all the department stores - golds, silvers, purples and I'm thoroughly going to enjoy all of the Christmas music while I'm at it! HAHAHAHA!

Fourth awesome thing I'm excited about:

Of course, CATCHING UP WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!!

Ah man, I'm not really one of these people who misses a lot of people back home, but so many of my friends here have moved back, so it's going to be great to see them all again in the same place! Let the partying commence! Naturally, I'm looking forward to spending time with my family as well - my lil sis has had a mammoth year and I'm so proud of her! (*^_^*)

So pumped, I can't wait!

YAY!

xoxo

 

No comments: