“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 22 July 2013

Zzzzzzz

Man, I am absolutely knackered.

I know that it's my own doing, with my 7 day work week, but I was in bed super early last night to make sure I could get like 7 hours sleep.

The problem is, my housemate wakes me up literally every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It doesn't help that I'm a super light sleeper, but she is one of those people who is really heavy footed and lets all doors and draws slam, instead of closing them properly.

So even though I don't need to be getting up as early as I do, I get woken up and it's pretty much impossible for me to get back to sleep.

And now I feel super tired and I'm going to get that huge slump at around 3-4pm.....right when I need to get into work. 

Great.

I've got my Japanese lesson first, which is always a giggle, but seriously, I feel like I need about 50 cans of red bull to get me through today!! I hate this feeling - I just wanna stay at home and watch crap TV.

=(

xoxo

No comments: