“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 20 July 2013

I'm Missing You!!!

Recently, I've been watching X-Factor NZ.

I have no idea what made me start watching it....but when I saw that Stan Walker was one of the judges, I'm not gonna lie, that's what made me continue watching it!!!

Mighty fine speciman of man.....even if he is super young! LOL!

I've badly started to miss New Zealand!!!

Stan Walker totally reminds me of my dear friend that lives there - his actions, his facial expressions and OMG his ACCENT!!! I never really thought it was super hot when I was there, but I certainly do now! And not only Stan Walker, but my friend is super hot as well which has just made me miss him even more!

Mental!

It's a spot that I defintiely want to go back to in the future. There is so much to see and the 2 and a half weeks I was there allowed me a whirlwind tour of a good chunk of the hotspots. It's like Australia - you need absolutely months to go around and give everything the attention that it deserves. Mind you, I defintiely see myself going back to NZ before I go back to Australia.

What a great country.

And those Maori boys.

Oh my......

xoxo

 

No comments: