“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 29 August 2013

(^0^)

Honestly, I am having the best day!!

This morning started off really shitty - I was up at 5 and absolutely knackered. I've hardly been sleeping this week and when my alarm went off, I had to do everything in my power not to roll over, turn it off and call in sick.

Fast asleep on the train, when I jolted awake at my stop, I knew there was no way in hell I would make it through the morning without a red bull.

After I saw my first client, I realised I didn't need it.

Not only do I love her, but she came in with a box of Cherry Bakewell Tarts from London! I'm not joking - I squealed with delight and just sat in my chair beaming. She was shocked at my reaction, but I was so humbled that she had remembered that I had told her that I absolutely LOVED them and took a little time out on her trip to pick me up a box.

That was it - my mood perked up and even though I could feel that I was exhausted, after that moment I wasn't able to keep the smile off my face.

And about 30 minutes ago, that smile got even bigger! I'm not joking, my face is hurting!

I got a message from a very, very important person telling me that they were coming to Tokyo.....TONIGHT!!!!!

Woop woop!

I am so effing excited, I can barely contain myself! Even though I'm working every day - it's gonna be awesome knowing that at the end of every shift I'm going to get to spend time with that person. So happy.

Now I just wish I didn't have to go to work in an hour....badly need to catch up on sleep!

xoxo
 

No comments: