“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 21 August 2013

**BIG GRIN**

Honestly, the last 5 days have been....

WOW.

Incredible amounts of fun.

I wish I could go into all the little details, but I can't.

Actually, I'll rephrase that...

I don't want to.

LOL!

You know when you have those moments when you feel kind of disconnected from reality - you go into work, you're super impatient to finish because you're really looking forward to that thing that you're doing after....and then you just let go and have a wicked time.

And then when that period ends, you're faced with reality and everything goes back to normal.

Well, not 100% back to normal, but you know what I mean.

I'm kinda in that phase right now.

But I'm feeling good - I caught up on sleep, I've rearranged some appointments around so I can do all that crap that I've been putting off for the last few days and more importantly...

I can't stop smiling!

HAHAHHAHA!!!

On a completely different note, how HOT is Don's makeover in ANTM?!

So much TV to catch up on and not enough time.

xoxo

No comments: