“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Game Of Thrones

I know I'm seriously behind with this one.

But when I was sick a couple of weeks ago, I started watching Game Of Thrones.

Barely two weeks later, I have completed all 3 seasons.

Oh. My. God!!!

Seriously, that show has kept me up until like 3am countless nights and I am well and truly addicted.

How good is that show?!

It had me from the very first episode. The ending made me gasp and since that episode, that show has just had a million shock factors!!!

I've been left stunned with how many characters have been killed off - I would never have guessed any of that would happen!

And Khaleesi? By far my favourite character. I just simply ADORE her and I cannot fucking wait for her to kick that stupid little **** off the Iron Throne!!!

The other things I admire about the show:

  • The language - seriously, I don't think I've actually seen a TV show which uses the C word so liberally. And all the accents - I just love listening to all that foul language. Makes me feel like I'm back in London! HAHAHHAHA!
  • The nudity - and not just the women - the men! You never see that on TV.

I feel like they've really pushed the boundaries with this one. I have no idea how it was received in the UK, but I've smiled my way throughout all 3 seasons.

DESPERATE for the 4th one!

And defintiely need to start on the books now!

xoxo

No comments: