“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Such A Lady

When I was on the train on my home home last night, there was this woman sittng opposite me.

She was so elegant and poised and looked fabulous.

And then she just slumped back in her chair with her phone in one hand and hardcore started picking her nose with the other.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And when I say digging for gold, I really mean digging for gold! Her hand was moving all over the place as she shoved her finger up deeper and deeper, pulling it out, examining the contents, rolling it up and then flicking it on the floor.

ON THE TRAIN!?

It was absolutely disgusting, but I couldn't stop looking at her. I was on that train for a total of 20 mins and even when I got off, she was still at it. Sometimes it ended up on the floor, sometimes in her mouth and when I looked at her black skirt, it was scattered with rolled up balls of snot.

Even when I caught her eye with my screwed up face, she didn't stop. She just looked at me with her finger up her nose. I could see other people looking at her as well, but she just carried on, completely unphased.

Disgusting.

Ergh!

xoxo

No comments: