“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Noooo!!!!

One of the first things on my mind when I woke up this morning was Breaking Bad.

I've been waiting impatiently for it to restart, so as soon as those links were available, it was time.

I am so infuriated with the last episode! Was that really 47 minutes? It felt more like 20.

And it moved at an agonizingly slow pace. Teasing. Making the view wish that things would just hurry the fuck up.

I am left highly unsatisfied and now next week can't come soon enough!

I was up until 3am last night watching the World Championships. I mean, I had to - my boy was running in the 110m hurdles. And i'm not gonna lie - I was shocked to see that he made the final and even more shocked that he managed to place 5th. Congrats!

But naturally it was all about the women last night. Christine Ohuruogu absolutely smashed the British record in the 400m to take home gold in a super tight finish. Her smile could light up a room and it was awesome to see her add another gold to her collection after winning at the Olympics last year.

Of course I was cheering on Japan's Seita Yamamoto who managed to clear a new PB in the Pole Vault. But it was a disappointing end for the GORGEOUS Koji Murofushi, who failed to get a medal in the hammer. Such a shame - his team looked so disappointed, but it's OK. I could stare at that face all day! HAHAHA!

Hoping to see Mo Farah do the double as the 5,000m heats start this afternoon. And then of course it's the men's 400m final later, which is always a treat. Mind you, I'm not sure I can stay up until 3am every night this week though. (T T)

I could spend all day watching athletics. I just wish I was able to!

xoxo

No comments: