“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Back Behind the Wheel

As if it wasn't exciting enough that I'm heading up to Nikko next week....

...my friend and I have decided to rent a car and drive up there!!! Well, I'll be the one doing all the driving but you know what I mean! It's gonna be a really gorgeous drive as well - take in some stunning scenery, make stops wherever we like - much more interesting than taking the train!

It's mroe expensive but I definitely think that it'll be worth it...I hope. Just waiting to see if the car rental company are gonna be a little more flexible on their winter bargain pick up times!

I pulled out my Japan Lonely Planet for the first time in 2 years - so much to see and do here! I really need to get on it.

xx

No comments: