“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 18 November 2010

Off Again

Nothing like listening to slow jamz while packing for a break.

I'm leaving in 20 minutes to go to Korea. I AM excited but I'm petrified because it's supposed to be FREEZING over there. And you all know how much I hate the winter and the cold weather. Yet it doesn't seem to affect what I pack in my suitcase. I figure if you take a big jacket then it doesn't really matter what you wear underneath. LOL!

Either way I wanna go shopping and get some new clothes anyway so it's a win win situation. Haha!

See y'all in a few days.

xx

No comments: