“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 29 November 2010

Up We Go!

I just got back from another great training session.

And I am now an FM Instructor Certifier.

What is that? In more simple terms, sales-teacher-trainer.

The best bit about it is that I've been wanting to get into training for the best part of this year. It's just crazy that it's actually sales training - especially since I haven't even finished my own. I'mr eally looking forward to the variation that it's gonna provide to my schedule though - in my last job I was bored after a month and the novelty of being an ALT for a couple of years also wore of quickly....to the point that by the end of the first year, I really disliked my job. By the middle of the second year, I hated it. And by the end I couldn't stand it.

So yah, it feels good to actually like what I'm doing and developing all these skills that I didn't even know I had. I'm meeting some fantastic people along the way too and making some really good freinds.

Awesomeness.

xx

No comments: