“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 5 November 2010

Start As You Mean To Go On

I just got back from the gym and am aching but feeling awesome.

3 times this week!!! I'm so proud that I've been forcing myself to go - even though I feel sooo tired after work.

It's the initial getting out of the house that's the problem. Once I'm walking and when I get in the studio, I feel fine. I just hope this is the end of my month long bout of laziness! It's one of those things where you get motivated for a while and then all it takes is not to go once and then it escalates from there.

On a completely different (and random) note, don't you just LOVE it when you have a great smelling shampoo?! LOL! I can't stop sniffing my hair!

LMAO!

Night.

xx

No comments: