“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 1 November 2010

Fighto!!!!

I FINALLY dragged my arse to the gym today.

For about 2 hours I found every excuse not to go but I just put myself through the motions and got my arse out of the door.

I have a feeling I should've eased myself back into in though instead of jumping straight back into the advanced aerobics class! It was so hard!! And even though I feel GREAT right now, I know tomorrow I am going to be absolutely exhausted.

But the fight for the bikini body has begun. In my month of laziness, I have managed to put on a kilo...not that I mind - it's all gone straight to my arse and for the first time EVER, I have a fabulously round and bouncy back off! Haha! At last! Something to shake on the dance floor. =) However, I need to tone up and get fit - stairs are killing me more than ever before.

You always just feel so great after a really hardcore workout - but tomorrow I have one hell of a busy day so I hope I'm not too knackered and aching after this evening's antics.

Night all!

xx

No comments: