“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 14 November 2010

Wowzers!

My goodness me.

I've literally spent HOURS online trying to work out the best way to get around OZ. I've compared costs of a million different routes and my head is spinning.

BUT

I think I have it worked out. I've even looked at availability of hotels to make sure that I don't get screwed over when booking my bus tickets and flights. It's gonna be a bit of a whirlwind trip...well, the last 5/6 days will be anyway but you know me! I like to get in as much as possible! =)

Just really excited bout getting the chance to just kick back and enjoy the beach for a few weeks. Feeling way to white right now!

I've already been thinking about travel plans for next year as well. It's gonna be a big one that's for sure. The beauty of having such a flexible job....*sigh*

Now I need to plan my trip to Korea next week!

xx

No comments: