“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 1 December 2010

December December

This year has flown by.

I cannot BELIEVE it's December. When it gets to this point in the year, I always get really reflective and start promising myself that I'll do things different the next year. Of course, I never do. LOL!

In just 3 weeks I'm gonna be in OZ. That in itself makes me think about how quickly time has gone over the last few months. I remember talking to my friend and saying that it was only a couple of months to go - and now look! 3 weeks.

I have been waiting for this day off for AGES and I'm determined to make it a productive one...starting with the gym!

xx

No comments: