“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 8 December 2010

A Well Deserved Rest

Man, I went to bed so late last night and had the best lie in today.

I didn't sleep all the way through, but by the time I finally got out of bed it was around 1pm.

Nice.

I don't even remember the last time I did that. Means I missed out on my aqua aerobics session this morning but I haven't had a lazy day like this in ages. Just doing NOTHING. It's kinda tiring doing nothing though! Gonna have to have an early night tonight.

I can't believe how quickly time has crept up on me. In 2 weeks I will be in Australia. It's crazy! I feel so unprepared and not really in the right frame of mind to think about it to be honest. Obviously I'm looking forward to just relaxing in the sun and catching up with friends, but it still feels like it's a lifetime away.

xx

No comments: