“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 12 December 2010

GET IN!!!!

I just watched the X Factor final.

Even though I've actually warmed to her over the last few weeks (when she's actually singing not "rapping"), I am so chuffed that Cher got knocked out last night!! It would have been an absolute travesty if Matt didn't make it through.

I was actually a little disappointed with the duet performances. They seemed way shorter than usual and there wasn't so much singing together as there has been in the past. One Direction's duet with Robbie was actually the most entertaining one to be honest.

But man, last night was all about Christina Aguilera's performance. She absolutely KILLED it. I remember I say her at Wembley back in 2004 and she still NEVER fails to deliver. What a voice!!

xoxo

No comments: