“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 19 December 2010

Ergh!

I'm the worst packer ever!

I put one thing in my suitcase and then do ANYTHING else!!

I'm not one of these people that can pack everything the night before because I get paranoid that I've forgotten something. I don't need to leave my place until 12 tomorrow so I just wanna do everything in the morning.

I really have a ridiculous amount of clothes. It's so hard to choose what to take! I spoke to a couple of my friends in Oz a couple of hours ago - it's only been hitting a measly 25 degrees over there and there has been a bit of rain. I guess I shouldn't complain - it's better than the weather in Japan and at least Aussie sun is seriously strong so I should still tan very nicely!!

I'm just not really in holiday mode yet! I'm really excited to see one of my girls - we just had the WILDEST uni days causing havoc - it'll be so nice to have a catch up over a bottle or two of champagne!! =)

xoxo

No comments: