“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 5 December 2010

Hmmmm....

Today has been really weird.

I'm just not really feeling myself today. I can't pinpoint anything exactly, so I think I'm just gonna blame it on tiredness.

And maybe a couple of other things that I don't really wanna write about now.

It makes it so much harder to work when you're not yourself because you have to put all your energy into acting. It's not the kind of job where you can just go into work, put your head down and get on with your work quietly. On days like today, I wish it was.

On a more positive note, I spent last night putting my bed together. I don't have all the new sheets and everything on it yet but OMG it's so soft and comfortable....it's a miracle how I managed to have such a disastrous first sleep in it!!! I woke up every couple of hours - I think it was paranoia that I hadn't set an alarm for work.

xoxo

No comments: