“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 10 December 2010

Feeling Good

I was coming up with a million different reasons not to go to the gym.

The fact that it is absolutely FREEZING outside nearly stopped me. But I forced my arse out the house and I'm so glad I did, for 2 reasons.

1 - I feel effing great now!!!

2 - I got on the scales and all these weeks of laziness have caused me to pile on more kilos than I thought ever possible in such a short space of time.

I'm off to Oz in less than 2 weeks! I can't be hitting up the beach with muffin tops and spare tyres.

Talk about the kick up the arse I needed to stop eating so much junk food! No more MacDonalds for the rest of year!!

(I reckon that'll last a week tops! :P)

xx

No comments: