“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 10 December 2010

Will I Or Won't I?!

When something is RIGHT THERE....it's in your grasp....

What do you do?

Taking it has the mammoth possibility of resulting in a load of grief and drama. Neither of which I want or need. The thing is, it's just a POSSIBILITY. The worst thing that could happen. If you look at it from the other way, taking it could result in awesomeness and satisfaction and a secret to be taken to the grave.

Not taking it could result in months of kicking yourself for not taking the chance when it was RIGHT THERE. It could lead to those endless "What if...?" questions - and you all know I don't have the patience for those. But more than anything, not taking it would just lead to unbearable frustration.

I know I'm being a tease by not revealing what's going on. But it looks terrible in writing and it's just not worth the judgement! LOL! HOWEVER, you all know that I'm a crappy liar, so if anyone was to guess correctly, I probably wouldn't be able to deny it. You know me! :D

Such a dilemma!

xx

No comments: