“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 13 August 2011

Droopy Eyes

Rah\ - I hardcore feel like I haven't slept in days.

Even though I was in bed super early last night, I was woken up at like 5am by a message from my friend. And that's when I realised it was boiling and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I wasn't too bad going into work, but the minute I was in front of the client and getting bored senseless, I could just feeli my eyelids drooping and could barely suppress the yawns. After that, they were coming thick and fast throughout the rest of my shift.

I'm pretty sure I'll see the results of that soon enough!!

I came home with the sad intention of spending my Saturday night studying. But I'm just too knackered. Watching Season 9 of Project Runway (HOW happy am I that that's back on?!?!?) and stuffing my face with custard creams is a much more appealing option!! HAHA!! It feels like a Sunday anyway....not sure what difference that makes, but I feel like it should!!

Now i think I'm ready for a nap!

xoxo

No comments: