“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 7 August 2011

Nearly There

A week after moving upstairs, I've nearly got everything in order in my new room.

Nearly.

I was so dead set on going to the gym today, but when it started pouring and thundering, I quickly changed my mind! I saw it as an opportunity to finally start putting stuff away that has been lying around for the past week. When I moved upstairs, I just dumped everything on the floor and left it there.

A big mistake - now I can't find my contract!! (T T) I'm gonna have another look tomorrow, but I have a horrible feeling that I might have thrown it away when I was sorting through a load of documents and chucking out really old stuff. DOH!

Was really hoping to bake some brownies and even get some study in, but tidying up has ltierally taken me hours and now I'm knackered - plus it's like 11pm and I really can't be arsed! Gonna try and get this last bit of tidying done before I make it to bed.

xoxo

No comments: