“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Countdown

I have exactly 3 weeks to make some kind of attempt and getting back my Bali body from 2 years ago.

Yah, I know it won't happen but I'm gonna give it a damn good shot! Started back at the gym today after not going for a month. So easy just to slip right back into it - and what made me even happier was seeing that my aqua dance instructor had the tiniest love handles!!!! YAY!!! This woman has a body that would make you cry if you saw it. Perfect, perfect, perfect! But it looks like not even she can hold off a bit of weight gain, which means that the rest of us have a chance!

OMG I am so looking forward to lounging on the beach and getting some sun.

3 weeks.

xoxo

No comments: