“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 18 April 2011

YAY!!!

I'm on my third day of getting through work without a can (or 3) of red bull.

I never realised how much I really drank until other people started commenting on it. It was then that I realised that I haven't been able to get through a day without some kind of energy drink. I started to get paranoid about what it was doing to my health...not to mention my teeth.

So I've decided to wean myself off of it. I mean, I still love the stuff but I wanna try and not be so reliant on it to get through the day. Today was a bit tough with the early start - I went ot bed early enough but there was an earthquake in Chiba at some stupid time in the morning - like around 3am or something - and it woke me up. After that, I totally couldn't get back to sleep.

So been feeling a lack of genki today - the fact that I made it through is definitely encouraging that I might be able to make it through the rest of the week - prob not Thurs coz that's a seriously long day but I'm gonna try and give it a shot anyway and see how it goes.

Manically busy day tomorrow as well =(

xoxo

No comments: