“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 8 April 2011

Memories Memories

I uploaded my pics from when I went back to Kyushu last month onto FB.

As I was browsing through them again, I was grinning my arse off at the memories which came flooding back of my 2 years living there.

If I had met me in Tokyo and then looked at those photos, I would never have believed that someone who is so much of a city girl as me, would ever have been able to live there that long.

People forget though, that I grew up in the arse of nowhere anyway! It was a shock at first but with anything in life, you just get used to it. I have to say though I would never have gotten through it without my car and the awesome people that I was surrounded with.

The trip would have been even more awesome if those people had still been there when I went back.

Miss you guys!! Thank you for all the fabulous memories!!

xoxo

No comments: