“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 21 April 2011

I'm Not Joking...

My room literally looks like a bomb's hit it!!

I can't believe that I let it get into this state. There are clothes, books, bags and papers EVERYWHERE! Every time I come home from work and see it, I promise myself that the next day, I will DEFINITELY tidy up...but it never happens. After these 5am starts, by the time I get home I'm overcome with sheer laziness and I just can't be arsed.

Luckily for me, I always go on a manic clean before I go away on holiday, so I know that I will definitely do it this weekend. =) I'll have to - so much laundry and I wanna take some of that stuff away with me. Plus it's so nice to come back to a sparkling clean house after a break ne?

So much to do and so little time.

xoxo

No comments: