“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 24 April 2011

Must. Not. Sleep

I've just got home from work and to be honest, all I wanna do is crawl under the covers and go to sleep.

The temptation is overwhelming.

BUT NO!! I have got soooo much to do before I go away that I just can't afford to take a 4 hour nap!! Which is what it would blatantly turn into. So much washing and cleaning to be done and I actually need to trawl through my emails and find my flights for Tuesday.

2 more days!!! I've progressively felt more and more exhausted this week but I made it the entire week without a can of red bull. The conclusion? I totally need to cut back on my schedule because there's no way that I can keep this up without SOME kind of energy drink!! The other problem is that after this 2 week unpaid stint, I'm looking at another one in June/July for 3 weeks. Given that I'm not sure whether I'm gonna have to be covering the rent myself over July, it's really not the best time to be deciding to earn even less money. Definitely not. PLUS I wanna have a whole load of cash to go shopping with when I go back to London.

Westfield - watch out! I think when I went there last time I blew something close to a grand. Probably one of the main things I miss about London is the shopping. Can't wait!!

Do you know much I HATE handwashing? Totally uffs up your hands and nails - might have to give myself a manicure later.

xoxo

No comments: