“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Food Dreams

Recently, all my dreams have been about food. 

And other stuff, of course, but you don't need to hear about that! LOL!

A couple of weeks ago, I dreamt about scones. When I woke up, it was all I could think about and I just HAD to make some.

Last night dream was about chicken korma. I've actually managed to find a cute little store that sells Asian spices so that you can make all these amazing sauces from scratch and last month, I picked up a whole load of Indian spices from there. So this morning, before I go tot work, I'm gonna attempt to make a korma from scratch. I know I can nail a madras or a masala, but I've never tried a korma before. In hindsight, it should be easy considering it's much milder than the other two.

Other food I've been dreaming about?

Pao de quiejo. As soon as I can get hold of some tapioca or corn starch flour, that's defintiely going to be my next project!

Right now, I'm going to start my day with French toast and a cup of tea!

xoxo

No comments: