“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 17 November 2013

Fooled Ya!!!!

K so on Monday last week, I posted a picture of me in my friend's place in Okinawa...

...with blonde hair.

Whilst many people were complimentary of the look, I did receive a lot of private messages telling me to go back to brunette.

Well, those people can rest easy because....

...that was only my friend's $1,000 wig!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Good isn't it?

I was at her place and just saw it lying on the side and naturally when you see a wig, you just HAVE to put it on. When she told me I needed something black, she lent me a hooded and voila!

I was actually blonde when I first came to Japan and it has taken me years to try and repair the damage that all that bleach has done to my hair. I'm not gonna lie, I loved being blonde, but I can assure you that that's not going to happen again any time soon!

xoxo

No comments: