“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Really?!

So, I've just been catching up with the X Factor.

I loved Saturday's show. Luke Friend is really coming up from behind, Sam Bailey SMASHED it, but my fave performance of the night was Rough Copy's rendition of En Vogue's "Don't Let Go".

That is like, one of my favourite songs EVER and every time they perform, I find myself grinning from ear to ear. The groups always do so badly, but this one is so talented and I'm totally rooting for them to win.

And then I watched the results show and was MORTIFIED to see that Tamera - who completely, royally f***** up - managed to escape the bottom two, leaving Rough Copy facing Hannah in the sing off.

WHAT. THE. F***?!

How the hell did the British public come to that conclusion?! Tamera is the one that truly deserved to leave this week. 

The sing off was UN-BE-LIEVE-ABLE!! I loved Hannah's rendition of Etta James - she nailed it. And Rough Copy's flawless harmonies just make me melt. It wasn't a surprise that Hannah was voted off because she's been in the bottom 3 times, but she didn't deserve to go. Not in the slightest.

Oh well - at least we know Nicole won't be winning this year, considering Tamera is her only act left!

So shocked to see Rough Copy in the bottom two, but still want them to win. 

GO ON BOYS!!!!

No comments: