“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Bring on 2014!

The last 3 months have literally just disappeared before my eyes.

And now, after a horrible month, I'm ready for the New Year!

Bring it on!

It's funny how up and down a year can be. My year started off so boring - I came back from New Zealand and then just worked. And then since turning 30....I dunno - so much stuff has happened and sometimes it's kinda hard to get my head around it all!

But I have decided to keep on looking forward and I feel ready to start working on the next step. Which is this DELTA application which I had actually planned to submit last month. 

It's full of really annoying questions which are just time consuming and recently, not only haven't I had the time to work on it, but I just hate those kind of questions and haven't wanted to answer them - lol! But I've realised that doing my DELTA is a massive part of next year and I need to know whether it's actually going to happen or not. 

My friend has already applied, had the interview and been accepted. But his application looks exceptional next to what mine will look like. I've already been told that I'm applying for it much earlier that other people who have already completed a CELTA. Apparently, most people wait like 4/5 years - but I'm applying just after 2. I've realised that there is a good chance I won't be accepted onto the course at this stage...but I have a plan B, which I can't tell you about right now....but it's SUPER exciting. 

So it's a win-win situation really. Of course, I'll be disappointed if I don't get onto the course, but at the same time, I'll have other exciting things to work on, so it won't be the end of the world.

In the meantime, I need to get back on track and focus on having a healthy mind and body and getting my direction back. May as well start now, ne!

xoxo

No comments: