“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 10 October 2010

E-Readers

Does anyone have an e-reader?

I'm really thinking about getting one.

Apart from the fact that I wouldn't have to lug a whole load of books with me on holiday, I reckon I would actually read more because I would be able to download new books at anytime - and at a cheaper price. I miss reading on trains - I don't have any new books and I haven't had time to browse online for some new ones either.

And I am loving the look of the new Kindle 3. I haven't really heard people talk about e-readers much and I haven't seen them about here so I have no idea how popular they are. What do you guys think?

I'm also leaning towards getting an iPhone. I never really cared about having an amazing phone before, but now that it looks like I'm gonna be hanging around for the forseeable future and I can actually AFFORD to own one, I'm thinking about it.

I can't decide if I want the iPhone or Blackberry....EVERYONE here has the iPhone and I prefer keys to touch screens....but then again, the iPhone can do so much MORE, not to mention the fact that it's WAY cheaper to run than a Blackberry over here.

HELP!!!

xx

No comments: