“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 4 October 2010

Serious Shock!

Yesterday I was ranting how great Gamu and Treyc are and how I can't stand Katie and Cher.

I don't know what the hell Cheryl is thinking. Well, I kinda get it. Katie and Cher are unique but they don't have the vocal quality to win this. I am seriously shocked that Gamu and Treyc didn't make it. Unbelievable.

And I also can't believe Niccolo made it in over Marlon!!! Man, even I would've picked up the phone for that guy - and not just because he's hot! He has an incredible recording voice.

I feel so sorry for the ones that didn't make it through.

It's made me think that the groups have a real shot of finally winning this year. Seriously.

It's gonna be an interesting one.

xx

No comments: