“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 1 October 2010

Tired

My goodness - this morning was seriously tough at work.

I don't even think I went to bed that late last night but I was absolutely exhausted this morning. It took all my power to stifle my yawns throughout the first 7 lessons and a load of my clients commented on how tired I looked. I couldn't even attempt to hide it.

Really looking forward to the long weekend that I'm treating myself to in 2 weeks.

2 weeks?! I can't believe it's come around already! But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about going back to Kyushu. Not necessarily where I was living but I'm proper chuffed to be going back to Fukuoka. Seeing friends, shopping and walking around Canal City. I went shopping here on my day off - man shopping in Japan really sucks!! I wasn't feeling ANYTHING in the shops...except Chanel...not that I'm in a position to be spending that - not yet anyway! LOL!

xx

No comments: