“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 8 October 2010

How Is It...

....that I manage to sleep through the whole night for the first time in ages, yet still feel so tired today?

Exhausted.

It's really annoying as well that I still wake up so early on my day off. I know my body is used to the early mornings, but even when I go to bed late, I never seem to sleep in much past 8am.

Useless.

I can't tell you how much I'm ready for my break next weekend. 4 days off work and a whole weekend where for once, I can go out all night and drink too much and spend all my time with my friends. I was looking forward to it before, but now that it's drawing closer and closer, I'm realising more and more how much I really need this break. It's almost like it's the perfect time to take one as well.

Now that I don't have any bureaucratic crap to worry about, I will really be able to relax. Next month as well.....not to mention my well deserved two and half week break in Oz. I can't wait to get some sun and go black! I hate being this pale!!!!

Bring it on!!

xx

No comments: