“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 3 October 2010

Spot The Talent

OMG is it right to be this excited about this season of X-Factor?!

I've never liked this many acts before!!

Faves are as follows

In the boys : Marlon and Karl (serious eye candy!!!) and Matt. Matt has just the MOST incredible voice

In the over 28's: not a hard one - Mary has by far the best voice and I like that quirky guy with the hat whose name I've forgotten!! Storm has a great voice but I just wanna punch him. Either way, no one in this category is gonna win.

In the groups: I LOVE Diva Fever!! They were really good in Marbella! And I love Twem but I doubt they'll make it through. Love the group F.Y.D or whatever they're called and the new boy band that was put together out of the solo artists. That new girl band that was put together are pretty great too.

In the girls: All of them except Cher and Katie. Those 2 do my head in!!!! I can't see the fuss about Cher....the other girls have so much more talent - Tracy and Rebecca are INCREDIBLE and so is Gamu!! Their voices are just outstanding that I could listen to them all day. Definitely a fan.

It's gonna be between the girls and boys this year!

Loving, loving, loving it!! I wish it was on all the time. LOL!!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.